Electronic equipment sales in Estonia are made both online and in stores. Since Estonia is a country that attaches great importance to technological developments and has a very important place in the software sector, the importance of electronic goods in the country is very high. There are many modern shopping centers in Estonia, the most popular being Rocca al Mare located in the capital city of Tallinn. Some of the electronic equipment shopping centers in Estonia are:
- Rocca al Mare
- Viru Keskus
- Ulemiste Keskus
The fastest growing industry in Estonia is the manufacture of electronics and electrical equipment. The manufacture of electronic devices is concentrated in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia. But the development of this industry has also played a role in regional development. Sub-sectors of the electronics industry include:
- Electrical machinery manufacturing
- Production of electrical and electronic equipment
- Medical, precision and optical instruments
It shows its presence in large international companies as well as local companies in the sale of electronic goods in Estonia . These companies are mostly outsourced for export. About 842% of electrical and electronic goods are exported in Estonia. Estonia’s partners in export are the following countries:
- United States (USA)
Thanks to Estonia’s low-cost workforce and many coasts to neighboring countries, it does well in the export of electrical and electronic goods. Estonia has a developed technology market. The reason for this advanced technology market is that the citizens of the country are always looking for innovative electronics features. Thanks to the development of Estonia in some areas, the demand of citizens for electronic goods in Estonia has increased. Some of the areas where this improvement has been shown are:
- Defense Industry
- Energy Market
There are two important factors in purchasing electronic goods in Estonia, these are the price of the electronic goods and the technical support of the electronic goods. Some of the places where electronic goods are sold in Estonia are:
- JUMAX AS: Established in the city of Kohtla-Jarve in Estonia, it is a company in the electrical machinery sector. It operates in electrical works of cabinets and safes, control panel, electrical distribution systems.
- LIGHT VISION OÜ: Established in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, it is a company working in the electrical transmission equipment sector. The company also operates in electricity distribution systems. The monthly turnover of the company is about 5,000 to 10,000 euros.
- MS BALTI TRAFO OÜ: Established in 1997 in Vandra, Estonia, it is a wholesale company in Transformers, converters, rectifiers/rectifiers sector. The company also operates in the electrical transformer industry. The company has approximately 101 to 200 employees and the company’s monthly turnover is between 10,000 and 50,000 euros.
- PROTEUS OÜ: Established in 1993 in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, it is a manufacturer company operating in the electricity and machinery sector. The company also carries out business in cabinet and safe systems in the electrical sector. There are approximately 11 to 50 employees in the company. The monthly turnover of the company is between 10,000 and 50,000 euros.
- HARJU ELEKTER AS: It is a company established in the Estonian city of Harju Maakond. The company operates in the energy facilities and equipment sector for production.
- NO RD WEST ELECTIC OÜ: Established in 1997 in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia, the company is a manufacturer and manufacturer in the electrical machinery sector. It is known that the company also operates in cabinet and safe systems. The company has an average of 10 employees.
- PIPERON OU: It is a company operating in the supply of equipment in electricity and transmission systems located in Raplamaa, Estonia. There are between 1 and 10 people working in the company. The company’s monthly turnover ranges from 10,000 to 50,000 euros.
Some of the companies selling electronic goods in Estonia are:
Some of the prices of electronic goods in Estonia are:
- The selling price for an iphone 12 in the Telia store is 1299 euros.
- The selling price for an iphone 12 in the Elisa store is 1280 euros.
- The selling price for an iphone 12 in the TELE2 store is 1330 euros.
Price differences for the same brand and model with the same GB can be seen in Estonian electronics stores.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Work with Advist in your EU Settlement Process.
Get a residence and work permit in the country you want in Europe!